with Century 21 Advantage
These are steps we follow when you are ready to sell your home. Selling your homes is serious, I know you do not take it lightly and neither will I.
1. I will come through & check out your home – this will give me an idea on what you have.
2. I do my checks and make sure about pricing – when I leave your home I sit on my computer and double check the recent market to make sure we are competitively priced with your competition and not over priced or under priced.
3. We sit and discuss the market – on my second visit we will look at comparable solds in your area – When I meet with you again I will bring an evaluation to show you what the market has been doing in the past few months and what houses similar to yours have been selling for. Each house is unique but the evaluation will show an overview of your subdivision and be a guide in setting your price.
4. We set the price to list your house at – This is a decision we make together. I will give you my advice and why I think we should be priced there but ultimately this is your home and you tell me the number. The problem with overpricing your home is that it will sit on the market for a while. Your reason for selling will be the deciding factor as to where you price your home.
5. I market your home – Marketing takes many forms and we will discuss how I market my homes and why I feel I am better than most realtors.
6. Viewings – When a prospective buyer wants to view your home their realtor will call me to make an appointment. The only call you will get is from me.
7. Offer to purchase – When someone wants to put an offer in to purchase your home, they will write up the offer with their realtor and he will come to us with the offer. We then discuss what is best for you and either accept, reject or make a counter offer on the offer.
8. Possession Day – When your house is sold and your lawyer has the money he will call me to release the keys to the new owner. Your responsibility that day is to be out of the house by noon and leave it in a clean manner, I always suggest to my sellers that they leave their home in a state they would want to receive it if you were buying.